Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Did you know that if you type the word Siberia in a search engine, you are apt to get things not even remotely associated with the region? Well, it put my searching skills to the test as I waded and redirected my searches to get to what I wanted. I was able to evaluate the information thanks to the S401 class, which gave me convenient guidelines and checklists for evaluation purposes. I am definitely going to present my information in a PowerPoint presentation. I think it lends itself best to giving separate pieces of information. PowerPoint also gives me the option of adding photos and video of relevant information. I will use my graphic organizer as an outline to follow as I begin to prepare the separate screens. I am definitely going through the Wrapping phase and am pleased to note that most of my anxiety is over and I feel good about my topic and how I have decided to narrow my focus for a very specific audience. That audience will be my sons. I want to be ready when they ask me what Russia was like and what it means to be Russian. Perhaps other families could use some of the information if they have also adopted children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment